[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad

Welcome to MTAS Guest! You last visited on Wed Dec 31, 1969 and have posted 0 times on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTAS is now officially closed. i will keep this open for you all to chat and do as you please. ump.45 is now in full effect. thank you for all the good times. - MTAS leaders
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» clan closed
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm by Xcite-walshy

» damn you scott
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm by Reckz

» cena's app.
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by manufan2k8

» King OctoJellyfish
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm by Reckz

» Ashamed n upset :@
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm by Reckz

» application
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm by Sajid-Hussain

» Cod_fish202's apllication
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm by Reckz

» No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by manufan2k8

» BIGGEST EPIC FAIL EVER!
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm by Scottism22

Top posters
manufan2k8
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReckzy Returns! - Page 2 I_voting_barReckzy Returns! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Scottism22
Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReckzy Returns! - Page 2 I_voting_barReckzy Returns! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Xcite-walshy
chapelnips
octojellyfish2
k9chief
saint-lloyd
Reckz
[ESGS]Tj
xCaTeRx

Reckzy Returns!

Go down 
+4
firefeind1
manufan2k8
Scottism22
Reckz
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reckzy Returns!   Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:58 am

i think walshy meant arnt i co owner adminstrator well i am now but i do not know about back then
Back to top Go down
octojellyfish2

octojellyfish2

PostSubject: Re: Reckzy Returns!   Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:57 am

Lool Sme Ere I Dunno
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Reckzy Returns!   Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:37 pm

why dont you jus ask ask chaps and see what you get from him instead of "asuming" things now scott i really cant be asked to explain so let the owner do it O.O
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: Reckzy Returns!   Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:52 pm

nah reckz what i would like is to hear your side then Gannons side oh and Scott do not reply to this topic even if you think it is wrong unless you pm me
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Reckzy Returns!   Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:38 pm

ok 4give me if im wrong...........

Basically it was me chaps and out_law on one night and chaps was suggesting ideas of a new clan as the ESGS was abit boring and inactive (MTAS) has become a bit inactive >.> he finally persuaded me to help him and we both left ESGS then whilst clan less the first thing to do was find a name for the new clan and i came up wit MTAS moder tactical assault squad chaps agreed n said he would get onto making the website because it was his idea to start the clan he gave me the role of Co and to kick start the clan off i started to find members for the clan examples would be Outlaw_Sal and Octojellyfish etc im not sayin i shud own the clan be apparently i havent done enough so if that be the case

Shocked ur High Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reckzy Returns!   Reckzy Returns! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Reckzy Returns!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad :: MTAS Guest Forum :: Off Topic-
Jump to: