[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad

Welcome to MTAS Guest! You last visited on Wed Dec 31, 1969 and have posted 0 times on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTAS is now officially closed. i will keep this open for you all to chat and do as you please. ump.45 is now in full effect. thank you for all the good times. - MTAS leaders
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» clan closed
Problems with Ps3? EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm by Xcite-walshy

» damn you scott
Problems with Ps3? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm by Reckz

» cena's app.
Problems with Ps3? EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by manufan2k8

» King OctoJellyfish
Problems with Ps3? EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm by Reckz

» Ashamed n upset :@
Problems with Ps3? EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm by Reckz

» application
Problems with Ps3? EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm by Sajid-Hussain

» Cod_fish202's apllication
Problems with Ps3? EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm by Reckz

» No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
Problems with Ps3? EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by manufan2k8

» BIGGEST EPIC FAIL EVER!
Problems with Ps3? EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm by Scottism22

Top posters
manufan2k8
Problems with Ps3? I_vote_lcapProblems with Ps3? I_voting_barProblems with Ps3? I_vote_rcap 
Scottism22
Problems with Ps3? I_vote_lcapProblems with Ps3? I_voting_barProblems with Ps3? I_vote_rcap 
Xcite-walshy
chapelnips
octojellyfish2
k9chief
saint-lloyd
Reckz
[ESGS]Tj
xCaTeRx

Problems with Ps3?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:30 am

Im having a nightmare with my PS3 lately.

Basically its a problem with my friends list and getting friends into my lobby and me getting into theirs.

For instance Jonthejoiner was online last night. When i pressed the ps button and looked at my friends list he was there in the list, it said he was playing on Cod4. But when i went on Cod4 and tried to invite him to my lobby he wasnt on the 'invite friends' list scratch So i went into the MTAS chat room and asked him if he was on Cod4 he said yeah invite me, but i couldn't because he wasnt appearing on my list. But i was appearing on his list and he was inviting me but i wasnt getting his invites either.

Its like this with almost everybody and its been like that for a few days now. It gets even more complicated too:

Last night i figured out that people only go into my 'invite friends' list when they sign in when im already online. So you might think ok problem solved get Jonthejoiner to sign out then sign back in again. But when he then appears in my list the roles reverse and im not in his and he isnt getting my invites.

Its really pissing me off lately. So if im online tonight and your inviting me and im not joining its beause im not getting your invites and your not appearing on my invites freinds list.

Any info or ideas on how i can solve this will be appreciated.
Back to top Go down

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:31 am

Another thing it was happening last week with Sanman too...not sure if he has got his sorted either.
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:13 am

i have had this once i couldnt get invited into a party because i wasnt getting any invites which is annoying so i just signed in and signed out again try that sorry couldnt help more i aint a ps3 repair man
Back to top Go down

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:17 am

Nah tried that. Signed in and out 20 odd times, restarted router...the job lot nothing works.
Back to top Go down

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:27 am

when did you add them its not a problem all you do is turn the ps3 off turn it back on and it should pick them up ive had it tons of times nothing to do with the ps3 trust me.
Back to top Go down

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:31 am

Its not just one of my friends its all of them. Even the very old ones. Ive tried turning it on and off, sometimes left it off all day and come back at night and its still same. It must be some sort of server problem.
Back to top Go down

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:32 am

hmm na never had it that bad mate its either servers or something else.
Back to top Go down

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 11:35 am

Yeah like i said Sanman had it too and i think Reckz also did but dont think it happened for this long, it bloody annoying because people are wanting you to join and sending you join messages n stuff Grr
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:56 pm

well the annoying thing for me which has been happening recently was i was connecting to PSN but i wasnt able to connect to infinity ward macth making so i couldnt play online
Back to top Go down

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:55 am

Seems to be all sorted now, must have been the servers picking on me.
Back to top Go down
chapelnips
Don
Don
chapelnips

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 12:28 pm

i had a problem like that for about 2 weeks.. glad to see its all fixed
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chapelnips
octojellyfish2

octojellyfish2

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 5:42 pm

All you have to do is go back to single player den come back to multiplayer then they should appear on the list works everytime for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Problems with Ps3? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problems with Ps3?   Problems with Ps3? Empty

Back to top Go down

Problems with Ps3?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad :: MTAS Guest Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: