[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad

Welcome to MTAS Guest! You last visited on Wed Dec 31, 1969 and have posted 0 times on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTAS is now officially closed. i will keep this open for you all to chat and do as you please. ump.45 is now in full effect. thank you for all the good times. - MTAS leaders
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» clan closed
CoD4 The Pisstake EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm by Xcite-walshy

» damn you scott
CoD4 The Pisstake EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm by Reckz

» cena's app.
CoD4 The Pisstake EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by manufan2k8

» King OctoJellyfish
CoD4 The Pisstake EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm by Reckz

» Ashamed n upset :@
CoD4 The Pisstake EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm by Reckz

» application
CoD4 The Pisstake EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm by Sajid-Hussain

» Cod_fish202's apllication
CoD4 The Pisstake EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm by Reckz

» No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
CoD4 The Pisstake EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by manufan2k8

» BIGGEST EPIC FAIL EVER!
CoD4 The Pisstake EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm by Scottism22

Top posters
manufan2k8
CoD4 The Pisstake I_vote_lcapCoD4 The Pisstake I_voting_barCoD4 The Pisstake I_vote_rcap 
Scottism22
CoD4 The Pisstake I_vote_lcapCoD4 The Pisstake I_voting_barCoD4 The Pisstake I_vote_rcap 
Xcite-walshy
chapelnips
octojellyfish2
k9chief
saint-lloyd
Reckz
[ESGS]Tj
xCaTeRx

CoD4 The Pisstake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

CoD4 The Pisstake Empty
PostSubject: CoD4 The Pisstake   CoD4 The Pisstake EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 5:35 pm

Ugh. What a shit week of CoD4 it's been for me. Maybe it's because I've been learning how to use the acog. Maybe partly, but when I have good connection and a decent team I'm fine with the acog so it can't be just me. Like right now as I'm writing this, I'm playing a domination match and there is this little no-scoper who ironically has Siik in his name. Maybe it's some kind of sniper cult or something that I wasn't aware of. But he's running around jumping and doing twirls in mid air and trying his luck with the no scope. Obviously, he's going to fail at this more than succeed but in the video he is inevitably filming he won't have all the shots where I killed him, only where he killed me. I obviously knew before that people most often portray themselves in a good light in their videos but this guy is bloody ridiculous. So from now on I've reached a decision, I will only think a sniper or whatever montage it is if it is only showing the whole match, and they own. Not a few good shots because their 5 min vid could be taken from a couple of weeks to a month's worth of shooting, so it is not an accurate representation of them.
It's just that everybody in the CoD4 world is doing my head in, I can't get good teams anymore, because they are all going "ooo look at me I'm cool and I've got a big bellend because I can no-scope a few shots in a game" Just STFU and play the game. Every is trying to make themselves look big and it's really getting to me, it just ruins the fun. Although the one thing that isn't their fault is long grass doesn't conceal you for shit from a heli, especially on a map like Bog as soon as I'm spawning I'm either getting mown down by that fucking heli for the 15th buzzilionth time or getting blown up by some little chav's Fagx3.
It annoys me that IW can improve the game to solve the heli issues or the unfairness of some shots but there will always be knobs, and IW knows this. So they don't take all the perks out that knobs love because they will lose all their knobs, which, especially on the Xbox, probably makes up about 50% of their consumer base.
I wish there was a way I could live in a world without knobs who constantly think of themselves or try to act cool just to impress people. Look mate, just play the damn game, pull your knob in and have some fun.
Sorry for my rant,
Scott
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

CoD4 The Pisstake Empty
PostSubject: Re: CoD4 The Pisstake   CoD4 The Pisstake EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 3:09 am

on xbox they have been complaining about noobs with frag x3 sonic boom and martydrom i mean how bad is that but scott why do you think you made the clan so you can play with good people although i do have the same problems sometimes but scott just stay away from the tony hawks set up you would wow people more by regular scoping but using it as an assualt rifle you know like OPTIC with all the quick scopes and stuff i always beat my mate who uses acog even though his sights come up quicker i can anticipate where he going to go and he walks into my bullet its also really satisfying maybe you should try it someday
Back to top Go down

CoD4 The Pisstake
Page 1 of 1