[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad

Welcome to MTAS Guest! You last visited on Wed Dec 31, 1969 and have posted 0 times on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTAS is now officially closed. i will keep this open for you all to chat and do as you please. ump.45 is now in full effect. thank you for all the good times. - MTAS leaders
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» clan closed
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm by Xcite-walshy

» damn you scott
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm by Reckz

» cena's app.
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by manufan2k8

» King OctoJellyfish
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm by Reckz

» Ashamed n upset :@
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm by Reckz

» application
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm by Sajid-Hussain

» Cod_fish202's apllication
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm by Reckz

» No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by manufan2k8

» BIGGEST EPIC FAIL EVER!
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm by Scottism22

Top posters
manufan2k8
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 I_vote_lcapI wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 I_voting_barI wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 I_vote_rcap 
Scottism22
I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 I_vote_lcapI wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 I_voting_barI wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 I_vote_rcap 
Xcite-walshy
chapelnips
octojellyfish2
k9chief
saint-lloyd
Reckz
[ESGS]Tj
xCaTeRx

I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 Empty
PostSubject: I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0   I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 12:23 pm

Back to top Go down
[ESGS]Tj

[ESGS]Tj

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0   I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:11 am

rofl!! tbh, i don't think this is standard over here Scott.. Kinda creeps me out reading about 9,10,11,12 year old learning how to put on a condom and such.. This way it looks like all children coming from the Netherlands are wise and well educated people, but also in the Netherlands we have gang rapes, girls who get molested, girls who will suck dick for a drink etc etc etc.. It makes me laugh though, on one end we have an American dude claiming Amsterdam is a city drowned in violence and drugs, where criminals rule the streets and murder happens every day. On the other end we have this article which gives the complete opposite idea.. Wise and well educated people, saints if you will.. The truth will be somewhere in the middle i guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0   I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 8:53 am

cool girls who will suck a willy for a drink tasty.

Booking my ticket to where ever in the netherlands. Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
[ESGS]Tj

[ESGS]Tj

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0   I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 9:39 am

LOL!! yeh mate.. They're called "breezer sletjes". A breezer will cost you a couple euro but hell, who cares.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0   I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

I wanna live in the Netherlands! 0.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad :: MTAS Guest Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: