[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad

Welcome to MTAS Guest! You last visited on Wed Dec 31, 1969 and have posted 0 times on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTAS is now officially closed. i will keep this open for you all to chat and do as you please. ump.45 is now in full effect. thank you for all the good times. - MTAS leaders
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» clan closed
Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm by Xcite-walshy

» damn you scott
Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm by Reckz

» cena's app.
Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by manufan2k8

» King OctoJellyfish
Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm by Reckz

» Ashamed n upset :@
Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm by Reckz

» application
Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm by Sajid-Hussain

» Cod_fish202's apllication
Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm by Reckz

» No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by manufan2k8

» BIGGEST EPIC FAIL EVER!
Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm by Scottism22

Top posters
manufan2k8
Ashamed n upset :@ I_vote_lcapAshamed n upset :@ I_voting_barAshamed n upset :@ I_vote_rcap 
Scottism22
Ashamed n upset :@ I_vote_lcapAshamed n upset :@ I_voting_barAshamed n upset :@ I_vote_rcap 
Xcite-walshy
chapelnips
octojellyfish2
k9chief
saint-lloyd
Reckz
[ESGS]Tj
xCaTeRx

Ashamed n upset :@

Go down 
+4
octojellyfish2
chapelnips
Xcite-walshy
Reckz
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

Ashamed n upset :@ Empty
PostSubject: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:24 pm

chaps im ashamed n upset for the way you hack from no prestige to 10th when you got others players like me octo etc ppl playing fairly -_- im jus really annoyed that you would do it
Back to top Go down
Xcite-walshy

Xcite-walshy

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:26 pm

how did you do that and tbh it is nowt to do with you he wantee to do it
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:29 pm

yh thats like me saying this is nothing to do wit you :S all im sayin y shud he do dat kinda fukerese
Back to top Go down
Xcite-walshy

Xcite-walshy

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:32 pm

yeah and all im sayin g is if he wants to he wants to no need to be mad at him for it and post a topic about it ???????
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:34 pm

im not mad -_- jus annoyed
Back to top Go down
Xcite-walshy

Xcite-walshy

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:35 pm

still its not like it affecting you is it
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:36 pm

yh yh yh im not gona argue jus gona stand by wat i said end off
Back to top Go down
Xcite-walshy

Xcite-walshy

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:37 pm

yeah well what ever
i mean god its his decision not yours
Back to top Go down
chapelnips
Don
Don
chapelnips

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:44 pm

hell all it is is the symbol i dont get anything special i dont get any guns emblems or titles all it is is the perstige symbol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chapelnips
Xcite-walshy

Xcite-walshy

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:46 pm

exacly and its non of his buisness if u did it anyway
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 6:54 pm

yh yh yh im not gona argue jus gona stand by wat i said end off

i can copy n paste all day (Y)
Back to top Go down
Xcite-walshy

Xcite-walshy

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 7:02 pm

yeaaah what ever reckz that reaay sad you know that right?
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:46 pm

loool me sad ur funny sad is wat chaps did so i wudnt talk
Back to top Go down
octojellyfish2

octojellyfish2

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 4:57 pm

Chaps I Dont Think U Shudda Done It Yet Doe U Shudda Worked On Ur Kdr First At Least
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:11 pm

looool more like every stat on your profile
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 5:50 pm

Yeah but stats aren't the only thing in the world. There is something called going on a game to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Xcite-walshy

Xcite-walshy

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 6:16 pm

exacly who really cares abouyt kdr and suff going oon a game is to have fun ot to be decicated to r anything like that
Back to top Go down
chapelnips
Don
Don
chapelnips

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyMon Dec 14, 2009 9:15 pm

my kdr is shit now because ive been using the usp .45 every round the past 2 days and reckz why do you really care what my stats are like i mean hell that game isnt my life and its actually kinda sad that it is yours.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chapelnips
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 12:59 pm

points i am going to make about this are

1.kdr says nothing tbh because you have good games and bad games
2.Prestige says nothing because i play people 2nd and 3rd prestige and whip their ass even though i only had the game 2 days
3. Does it affect people playing because they see a 10th prestiger no it makes you think i wanna kick that guys ass
4.Guys just because you do not agree with each others opinion their is no need to insult peoples skill level at the game
5.Some people do have a life and cannot play mw2 24/7 e.g chaps he is too busy shagging his girlfriend most the time to play

Rant ended lol
Back to top Go down
Xcite-walshy

Xcite-walshy

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 2:35 pm

lol but still its non of his buisness
Back to top Go down
k9chief

k9chief

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 8:22 pm

I find hacking takes away from the experience. Its not my part to say it was the wrong thing to do, but it's your loss.
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:36 pm

walshy is it ur porogative to write here EVERY time someones makes a time let me jus defend myself from gettin mauled again ¬¬

firstly you say im sad because i play more days than :S the way i see it is thats what you called being dedicated n its not all the time im online im on mw2 mondays ,tuesdays thurday and sundays are my athletic training days yh i really dnt have a life O.O thanks very much.

i play for fun and chaps how can you use a usp as an excuse for a bad kdr becuase i know i done the same thing for my tactical knife and my kdr wasnt bad.

another thing is you say stats dont mean a thing yh the dont but how do you thing ppl judge you ?
1- how you play n adapt to the game its like us recruiting a crappy member n going at least he has fun when getting negative kdr :S yh that really makes sense

2-and anothing thing is if stats didnt mean anything maybe to you guys but its to help compare each other against 1 another if you wana prove your worth stats do help
so i laugh at "stats dnt mean a thing"

and i as for the prestige walshy leave me alone if this was directed at you i would understand but you seem to like making stuff ur business :S n ive gotten over it so ....... nothin needs to be said but im still standin by wat i said b4 end off

call me childish i dnt care
the difference between nolifing and having fun is me i know when to have fun n i know when i wana play properly simply becoz i make my own decsions.

Mw2 ringer out ere lads Razz
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 3:14 pm

ok reckz i will judge you because your kdr is lower than mine do you agree that i am better than you? of course not we are about equal but this is what people do having a team of people with a high kdr does not always mean they win they will most likely be a huge camper and not a team player
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:19 pm

you could consider yourself a better player but my point by statistics are you cant play with ur teammates n every getting killed n a tdm (example) n because its fun by them it alright :S we dnt recruit ppl like that for example ur first game was positive n impressive not the opposite
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 5:57 pm

well the point i am trying to make is that because peoples kdrs are low does not always mean they are bad as i find myself going negative sometimes and people will think i am shit for one game.

And true my first game headquarters on Countdown i beat you all Lol Razz

The point you are trying to make is that you dont want everyone to go negative and if somebodys stats where like 0.25 kdr and they do well one game then we would not recruit them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashamed n upset :@   Ashamed n upset :@ Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashamed n upset :@
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad :: MTAS Guest Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: