[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad

Welcome to MTAS Guest! You last visited on Wed Dec 31, 1969 and have posted 0 times on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTAS is now officially closed. i will keep this open for you all to chat and do as you please. ump.45 is now in full effect. thank you for all the good times. - MTAS leaders
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» clan closed
Ashley Departs... EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm by Xcite-walshy

» damn you scott
Ashley Departs... EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm by Reckz

» cena's app.
Ashley Departs... EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by manufan2k8

» King OctoJellyfish
Ashley Departs... EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm by Reckz

» Ashamed n upset :@
Ashley Departs... EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm by Reckz

» application
Ashley Departs... EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm by Sajid-Hussain

» Cod_fish202's apllication
Ashley Departs... EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm by Reckz

» No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
Ashley Departs... EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by manufan2k8

» BIGGEST EPIC FAIL EVER!
Ashley Departs... EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm by Scottism22

Top posters
manufan2k8
Ashley Departs... I_vote_lcapAshley Departs... I_voting_barAshley Departs... I_vote_rcap 
Scottism22
Ashley Departs... I_vote_lcapAshley Departs... I_voting_barAshley Departs... I_vote_rcap 
Xcite-walshy
chapelnips
octojellyfish2
k9chief
saint-lloyd
Reckz
[ESGS]Tj
xCaTeRx

Ashley Departs...

Go down 
+3
k9chief
Xcite-walshy
Scottism22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:14 pm

I am very sorry to acknowledge the death of departure of our Underboss and beloved Co-Owner Ashley. His departure brings the admin panel down to 2 which leaves us a lot of work to do so please don't mess about. Thanks. Unfortunately Ash has joined another clan due to everyone who is inactive. We wanted to be competitive but thanks to some of you who cannot be bothered to come on these forums you have ruined what was supposed to be special. I would be very ashamed of myself. I only hope we can redeem ourselves to the clan or things might get even worse.
Scott
Back to top Go down
Xcite-walshy

Xcite-walshy

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 1:52 pm

i agree the most people i have ever seen online is only 4!! i mean god peoplee
Back to top Go down
k9chief

k9chief

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:47 pm

I stay active now. I find it sad he had to leave though, for in my opinion, such a stupid reason. I'm proud to have played beside him and the others, and I think he should be too. Sad
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 1:52 pm

hey we are an active clan but not everyone can be asked to accounts for the clan but trust me the playstation network dnt lie when i start messaging about clan matches ull be surprised how many of us turn up all im saying is MTAS is not a inative clan we jus like to sleep alot Razz
Back to top Go down
saint-lloyd

saint-lloyd

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 7:33 pm

Are you serious ! God Dammit
Yes I have been inactive
Anyway he will reconsider ?
Ash get back here ARAHHG
Back to top Go down
chapelnips
Don
Don
chapelnips

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:45 pm

reckz its a rule you have to have a clan account and active on the forums to be in the clan thats final. its been like that from day one. and how many times do i have to tell you not to scedual clan battles without telling me ash or scott. you are lucky im still having you. you arent active on here you always have new people i dont know about and you seem like you are running your own clan out of this one. im getting tired of it and getting strict i need active people so that more members dont leave that actually follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chapelnips
k9chief

k9chief

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Chap, Reckz's clan matches are fun, they're not serious, and for the fact that it appears he is the most active on the real game, I think he has the right to make the clan matches.

However, I still know we need active users to be updated on things, but to be honest with you, some people have other things to do in life than to participate in scheduled clan matches.

Terrible spelling.
Back to top Go down
chapelnips
Don
Don
chapelnips

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:02 pm

i know that but hell how often do we have matches and ive been in school and i know people have things to do other than play a game
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:32 pm

yh but theres always a clan match thats unscheduled doesn't mean im running anything the last clan match was unexpected against RM14 via billy told us short notice n the 1 i told you about b4 was against ppl in MY school who have a so called "clan" if we should take those serious then call me stupid n since u dnt like me being a MTAS representitive online then you do introduce urself to half the ppl wanting know who the leader i try my best get ever1 to make an account wat else am i ment to do? kill dem n another thing my the clan wouldn't feel inactive if accounts weren't being deleted -_-
Back to top Go down
chapelnips
Don
Don
chapelnips

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 9:49 pm

accounts get deleted after 2 weeks sometimes i wait a month i mean come on its not like im waiting 3 days. and if they dont want to make a forum account them tell them sorry you need one to be in thats it. how hard is it to come online once a week.
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 8:21 am

Yeah I'm sorry Reckz. If they can't be arsed to make forum accounts they can't arsed to be in then clan so they aren't. Wearing the [MTAS] clantag alone doesn't make you a clan member. Only people who are members on the forums are clan members. That's that.
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 2:49 pm

sometimes u guys need to reconsider coz if the polices stay so strict by the end off it be bye bye MTAS or MTAS with 2+ members n if accoints are being deleted the automatically gives a mindset to the members in the clan that you dnt etc at least their making an effort to make the dam account -_- instead jus using the clan tag as u say scott
Back to top Go down
k9chief

k9chief

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Guys guys, calm down. O.O

Lol. Scott always seems to have the simplest, but yet most effective points.
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:22 am

can we delete this topic now i came back now and some people thought i had left
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 7:58 pm

Reckz you think this is strict? We can go a lot worse than this. You say about that match being short notice. If it too short notice, than schedule it for another day so we can prepare ourselves. Simple as.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ashley Departs... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashley Departs...   Ashley Departs... Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashley Departs...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad :: MTAS Guest Forum :: Who We Are-
Jump to: