[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad

Welcome to MTAS Guest! You last visited on Wed Dec 31, 1969 and have posted 0 times on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTAS is now officially closed. i will keep this open for you all to chat and do as you please. ump.45 is now in full effect. thank you for all the good times. - MTAS leaders
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» clan closed
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm by Xcite-walshy

» damn you scott
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm by Reckz

» cena's app.
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by manufan2k8

» King OctoJellyfish
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm by Reckz

» Ashamed n upset :@
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm by Reckz

» application
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm by Sajid-Hussain

» Cod_fish202's apllication
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm by Reckz

» No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by manufan2k8

» BIGGEST EPIC FAIL EVER!
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm by Scottism22

Top posters
manufan2k8
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz I_vote_lcapNo-Scope King!! zzirGrizz I_voting_barNo-Scope King!! zzirGrizz I_vote_rcap 
Scottism22
No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz I_vote_lcapNo-Scope King!! zzirGrizz I_voting_barNo-Scope King!! zzirGrizz I_vote_rcap 
Xcite-walshy
chapelnips
octojellyfish2
k9chief
saint-lloyd
Reckz
[ESGS]Tj
xCaTeRx

No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz

Go down 
+5
[ESGS]Tj
Scottism22
Reckz
manufan2k8
k9chief
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
k9chief

k9chief

No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz Empty
PostSubject: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:24 pm

He is soo amazing. Omg.

I bet nobody here has seen anything like this
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:16 pm

you would be wrong because i have seen this video as well as the other 2 parts Lol zirgrizz before i call it Scott to piss him off
Back to top Go down
k9chief

k9chief

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 7:00 pm

The first part of your sentence makes sense, the ending doesn't =P
Whats this about Scott?

And I said I bet you havn't seen anything like this as in game, when you're playing.
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:52 am

sorry i dont make sense sometimes i call Scott zirgrizz to piss him off as he dosent like all the trick shots and things like that and i have seen stuff like this in game but the guy doing it had a regular scope and was still doing it and he came top his team
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 12:39 pm

its all fake but me n octo know a guy on Mw2 well its a bunch of guys called EnVy there sniping its so siik it turns me on Razz me n octo are their students............ intervention ftw!!!
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 1:43 pm

yeh i know Octo was telling me isnt their leader blackout or something like that and how do you know its fake do they get players to let them kill them while recording?
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:32 pm

im planning to make my own sniping montague if scott helps with the production
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:49 pm

Isn't Montague a family from Romeo and Juliet? You mean montage Razz
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 4:45 pm

what you recording with Reckz? you got your own dazzle ?
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:56 pm

yh yh scott -_- with grammer u neva win wit scott around but i wana have scott spectate me in a priv running around killing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 3:32 am

if your planning on posting on youtube then you will get lots of haters saying its all set up because its in a private match
Back to top Go down
[ESGS]Tj

[ESGS]Tj

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:37 am

lol! Matrix is a classic man.. especially 1! Great editing and you just gotta love that intro I love you btw Ash, are you talking about iblackoutz? Since when is he on ps3? Most, if not all "famous" no/quickscopers are on xbox as it has a better bullet/hit registration.. And yh, pretty much all of those montages are "fake" in a way that they're recorded in sniper lobbies.. I'm not saying these guys aren't good, but it's almost impossible to get some of those shots when facing good AR/Smg's.. There are some guys who can pull off some sick quick scopes on ranked, but i've NEVER EVER seen anyone pull off those shiny 360/720 etc etc quick/noscopes.. i've seen people try it though Wink
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:09 pm

yeh Octo was telling me that it is iblackoutz and they have a new clan called Envy and that He and Reckz play with them and i agree TJ i love the matrix and i have watched them videos like 4 items. Also i agree with it being hard to get montage worthy material against good players
Back to top Go down
[ESGS]Tj

[ESGS]Tj

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:51 pm

nah rly this is just a fanboy.. the real iblackoutz is on xbox only.. He also says it on his youtube page, I DON'T HAVE A PS3! https://www.youtube.com/user/xXxdan69xXx
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 4:38 pm

ok thanks for that i will tell Octo and Reckz i wonder if they will believe me or not
Back to top Go down
octojellyfish2

octojellyfish2

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 5:26 pm

it is iblackoutz sorry 2 burst your bubble
because one night he sent me a message saying ps3 is boring im goin 2 play my xbox tell the guys im gone
Back to top Go down
k9chief

k9chief

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:00 pm

Tj, I've seen people land them online. A friend I was with did a 360 off the tallest building in crash, and No-Scoped a guy. I don't think the guy saw him coming though.
Also, I can pull off some pretty nice No-Scopes in times of need, but whenever I try to 360, I always miss by just a bit.

I don't think the shots are setup, I just don't think the people he plays with know that any SMG or Assualt rifle will own a sniper. Lol.
Back to top Go down
[ESGS]Tj

[ESGS]Tj

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 am

LOL Octo, it's not my bubble to burst.. There are more guys with a ps3 and a xbox right? For the real iblackoutz to mention he hasn't got a ps3 says enough i guess.. prolly getting tired of the copycats on ps3 and the questions regarding those guys. btw, could you set up a 1v1 against him? Evoluzionz vs iblackoutz? would be nice to watch..

@ K9: yh there certainly are guys who could land them on ranked no doubt, but most of the no scope "stars" record their montages etc in sniperlobbies. As for set up shots, i dunno.. some are and some aren't.. some time ago i visited a forum on which 1 of those youtube stars was organising a sniperlobby and there were some guys saying they would use a smg to make it look more realistic, but that they accidentally would "miss" their shots Shocked
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:32 pm

ok boys here are the points i have to say

If i was iblackoutz or a high profile youtuber and if i owned both consoles i would get sick of all the messages and stuff etc so maybe he has only put that up to stop people bugging him

but on the other hand he might just be a fanboy i also would like to see him 1v1 evolutionz if that is possible would the 1v1 be a sniper ?
Back to top Go down
[ESGS]Tj

[ESGS]Tj

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:52 pm

yh snipe 1v1 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:14 pm

cam i play evolutionz i can proberly beat him ive been practicing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[ESGS]Tj

[ESGS]Tj

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:18 pm

yh sure..

smg/assault 1v1 on Rust

No camping
No killstreaks
No tubes
No nades
No stuns

The first who gets 30 kills wins

When are you online? tonight?
Back to top Go down
[ESGS]Tj

[ESGS]Tj

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 6:12 pm

well played Reckz!
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 3:50 am

what score was it boys and who won?
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 6:03 am

From what Tj said I guess... Reckz lost but at a small margin. Am I right? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz   No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz Empty

Back to top Go down

No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad :: MTAS Guest Forum :: Videos-
Jump to: