[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad

Welcome to MTAS Guest! You last visited on Wed Dec 31, 1969 and have posted 0 times on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTAS is now officially closed. i will keep this open for you all to chat and do as you please. ump.45 is now in full effect. thank you for all the good times. - MTAS leaders
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» clan closed
Youtube Uploaders EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm by Xcite-walshy

» damn you scott
Youtube Uploaders EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm by Reckz

» cena's app.
Youtube Uploaders EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by manufan2k8

» King OctoJellyfish
Youtube Uploaders EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm by Reckz

» Ashamed n upset :@
Youtube Uploaders EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm by Reckz

» application
Youtube Uploaders EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm by Sajid-Hussain

» Cod_fish202's apllication
Youtube Uploaders EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm by Reckz

» No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
Youtube Uploaders EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by manufan2k8

» BIGGEST EPIC FAIL EVER!
Youtube Uploaders EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm by Scottism22

Top posters
manufan2k8
Youtube Uploaders I_vote_lcapYoutube Uploaders I_voting_barYoutube Uploaders I_vote_rcap 
Scottism22
Youtube Uploaders I_vote_lcapYoutube Uploaders I_voting_barYoutube Uploaders I_vote_rcap 
Xcite-walshy
chapelnips
octojellyfish2
k9chief
saint-lloyd
Reckz
[ESGS]Tj
xCaTeRx

Youtube Uploaders

Go down 
AuthorMessage
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

Youtube Uploaders Empty
PostSubject: Youtube Uploaders   Youtube Uploaders EmptySun Nov 22, 2009 2:52 pm

My thoughts on people who record videos for youtube.Most of these people make themselves look amazing by only posting up good games,huge scores,collaterals etc.

Recently my eyes have been opened i was recently on cod4 (yes i still do not have mw2 Scott)
i was playing a game of domination on District. My team was awful i heard a M40A3 shot and saw on the kill feed a collateral.

I then turned around a corner got a triple spray with my AK-47 and to my surprise the guy with the sniper rifle was Dutchpeanut (https://www.youtube.com/user/xiP34NUTz)

In the game i had with him i went 46-11 killing him 7 times in the process now this had opened my eyes as the thing which seperates us from being say famous youtube uploaders is not we dont have the skills but because we do not have HD PVRS and cannot capture our best moments and games.

If i had a HD PVR i could of uploaded some great scores.This leads me to believe that some youtubers are not consistently good who knows maybe i caught him on an offday.However i believe that only a few players do consistently well. (3+kdr)

I think all of us could make great videos your all good players
Back to top Go down

Youtube Uploaders
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad :: MTAS Guest Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: