[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad

Welcome to MTAS Guest! You last visited on Wed Dec 31, 1969 and have posted 0 times on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTAS is now officially closed. i will keep this open for you all to chat and do as you please. ump.45 is now in full effect. thank you for all the good times. - MTAS leaders
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» clan closed
Communication Is The Key EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm by Xcite-walshy

» damn you scott
Communication Is The Key EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm by Reckz

» cena's app.
Communication Is The Key EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by manufan2k8

» King OctoJellyfish
Communication Is The Key EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm by Reckz

» Ashamed n upset :@
Communication Is The Key EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm by Reckz

» application
Communication Is The Key EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm by Sajid-Hussain

» Cod_fish202's apllication
Communication Is The Key EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm by Reckz

» No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
Communication Is The Key EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by manufan2k8

» BIGGEST EPIC FAIL EVER!
Communication Is The Key EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm by Scottism22

Top posters
manufan2k8
Communication Is The Key I_vote_lcapCommunication Is The Key I_voting_barCommunication Is The Key I_vote_rcap 
Scottism22
Communication Is The Key I_vote_lcapCommunication Is The Key I_voting_barCommunication Is The Key I_vote_rcap 
Xcite-walshy
chapelnips
octojellyfish2
k9chief
saint-lloyd
Reckz
[ESGS]Tj
xCaTeRx

Communication Is The Key

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
octojellyfish2

octojellyfish2

Communication Is The Key Empty
PostSubject: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:01 pm

Im Jus Writing To Say That I Think Our Whole Clan Should Have A Mic That Way We Can Make Our Tactics As We Go Along Because Yesterday Me And Scott Done Very Well In TDM Express On The Map Afghan Due To Great Tactics Let Me No What You Guys Think
Back to top Go down
chapelnips
Don
Don
chapelnips

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:09 pm

i know we all need to get mics lol we talked about it a long time ago. it really does help us
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chapelnips
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:24 pm

What could possibly be an idea is not allowing people to become elite, and therefore not fight in serious clan battles, until they have purchased a mic. I mean they aren't exactly too much, so that could be a way of doing it.
Back to top Go down
octojellyfish2

octojellyfish2

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Its True I Agree With Scott Because Lack Of Communication Can Cause Us To Lose And Me Personally I Dont Like Losing
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 3:57 pm

Tbh, I could tell last night xD
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 5:31 pm

im getting a mic on my birthday on 10th of December and mw2 so expect to hear my squeky voice over the mic Razz
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:06 pm

We wouldn't need to if you dropped the twins Razz
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:15 pm

Lol im joking if i listen too myself on video i think my voice is really deep
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 6:41 pm

I think my voice sounds weird on videos. Although I don't mind it over mic. Strange. xD
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 3:45 am

if your the only one with mic you dont want to talk really so when i get mine we will just be like damn you painkiller
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 11:59 am

Lol yeah, when I'm on my own, well not on my own but playing ranked by myself I don't have my mic on. But say if Octo joins my I'll put my mic on.
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptyFri Nov 20, 2009 1:33 pm

you feel a bit of a tit if your the only one with mic lol
Back to top Go down
octojellyfish2

octojellyfish2

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Loooool U Guys R Funny
Im Da Intervention Boss
Back to top Go down
manufan2k8
Underboss
Underboss
manufan2k8

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:04 pm

my mate proper loves his barret 50 cal he prefers it to the intervention what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Scottism22
Consigliere
Consigliere
Scottism22

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key EmptySat Nov 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Well it's the same with Lloyd, Lloyd says the barret is better because you get less hit markers, which would be true but if you miss, you can pull off a second shot with the intervention much more quickly. Personally I don't find hit markers much of a problem as I tend to hit the chest or above normally anyway. And if I do get a hit marker, well then I can just hit them back straight away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Communication Is The Key   Communication Is The Key Empty

Back to top Go down

Communication Is The Key
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad :: MTAS Guest Forum :: General Chat-
Jump to: