[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MTAS] Modern Tactical Assault Squad

Welcome to MTAS Guest! You last visited on Wed Dec 31, 1969 and have posted 0 times on this forum!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
MTAS is now officially closed. i will keep this open for you all to chat and do as you please. ump.45 is now in full effect. thank you for all the good times. - MTAS leaders
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» clan closed
Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 5:30 pm by Xcite-walshy

» damn you scott
Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 6:01 pm by Reckz

» cena's app.
Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:37 pm by manufan2k8

» King OctoJellyfish
Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptyMon Dec 28, 2009 7:26 pm by Reckz

» Ashamed n upset :@
Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptyWed Dec 23, 2009 11:22 pm by Reckz

» application
Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 5:07 pm by Sajid-Hussain

» Cod_fish202's apllication
Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 2:37 pm by Reckz

» No-Scope King!! zzirGrizz
Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 3:22 am by manufan2k8

» BIGGEST EPIC FAIL EVER!
Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 8:25 pm by Scottism22

Top posters
manufan2k8
Better start praying cause the saints back =P I_vote_lcapBetter start praying cause the saints back =P I_voting_barBetter start praying cause the saints back =P I_vote_rcap 
Scottism22
Better start praying cause the saints back =P I_vote_lcapBetter start praying cause the saints back =P I_voting_barBetter start praying cause the saints back =P I_vote_rcap 
Xcite-walshy
chapelnips
octojellyfish2
k9chief
saint-lloyd
Reckz
[ESGS]Tj
xCaTeRx

Better start praying cause the saints back =P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saint-lloyd

saint-lloyd

Better start praying cause the saints back =P Empty
PostSubject: Better start praying cause the saints back =P   Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 12:44 pm

Name: Lloyd brown
PSN ID:saint-lloyd
Time zone: same as scott
Favorate weapon: g36c w/ silencer & p90 w/ acog
Favorate game type:sabo and tdm
How did you hear about us?gannon and scott
What skills do you have that can help better this clan? good k/d ratio
Times you normally play: everyday
Back to top Go down
chapelnips
Don
Don
chapelnips

PostSubject: Re: Better start praying cause the saints back =P   Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 3:37 pm

good to have you back =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/chapelnips
Reckz
Soldier
Soldier
Reckz

PostSubject: Re: Better start praying cause the saints back =P   Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:42 pm

welcome dude Smile
Back to top Go down
saint-lloyd

saint-lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Better start praying cause the saints back =P   Better start praying cause the saints back =P EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 6:32 pm

looks like i can post on my ps3 again =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Better start praying cause the saints back =P   Better start praying cause the saints back =P Empty

Back to top Go down

Better start praying cause the saints back =P
Page 1 of 1